Residential Roofing Services
Atlantic Coast Consultants is equipped and experienced in replacing both low sloped and steep sloped residential roofs. The majority of residential rooftops are steep-sloped. A pitch greater than a 4/12 is considered a steep slope.
Our roofing crews are experienced in the application of many types of steep sloped roof systems. As a CertainTeed Select ShingleMaster Contractor we are focused on superior workmanship and complete customer satisfaction. We are able to provide a SureStart PLUS extended warranty which offers additional protection against defects during the critical early years after the installation. SureStart covers the cost of labor and materials required to repair or replace any shingles proven defective. The Select ShingleMaster Applicator program provides education in every aspect of shingle installation techniques and requires supervisors and installers to have taken and passed the tests needed to become approved.
- Synthetic Products
- Stone Coated Steel
- Concrete/Clay Tile
- Self Adhering Base/Cap Sheets
Brands We Use
- CertainTeed (Select ShingleMaster Contractor)
- Malarkey (Certified Residential Contractor)
- Owens Corning
- Tamko (Tamko Pro Roofing Contractor)
“New Roof No Mess”
Atlantic Coast Consultants has implemented a “New Roof No Mess” program incorporating a new machine called the “Equipter”. The Equipter allows roofing debris to be contained at the source for easy removal while protecting your home and landscaping from damage as needed. Also, allowing removal of debris where there is limited access. Click here to see the Equiptor in action!
Balanced ventilation is an important part of all steep roof systems and in many cases is a manufacturer’s requirement. Every roof system is constructed differently and may have a variety of components for proper ventilation. Visit our Roof Ventilation & Insulation page for more information.
- When an estimate request comes into our office we process the information and forward it to one of our experienced estimators.
- An estimator will contact the owner to schedule a time to come out and assess the roof’s condition (in most cases the owner doesn’t need to be present).
- Once we have the roof information and conditions we will supply a detailed proposal on the specific scope of work needed to complete the roof replacement/repair.
- When a signed proposal is received we will coordinate the roof replacement/repair to accommodate the owner’s needs and schedule. The typical start date is approximately two to six weeks from receipt of contract, weather permitting and current project load.
- Roof materials and permits are obtained and delivered to your home on the scheduled start day (in some cases, depending on the type of material, they may be delivered 1 to 2 days prior to start).
- Our crew, typically consisting of 3 – 4 men, will begin the tear off and disposal stage of the replacement.
- Once all existing material is removed from the roof the installation of the new system is completed.
- The average roof (2500 to 3000 square feet) will take approximately 2 – 3 days to complete.
- During the roof replacement process our project manager will frequently visit the home to verify that the roof system is being installed to specifications. Our safety officer will also visit the site to ensure safety procedures are being implemented.
- Debris is removed from the property.
- Before, during, and after photos are taken for internal documentation.
- After the roof replacement is finished, our project manager will complete a roof inspection with the crew and go over any items that need to be addressed.
- A final invoice will be sent to the customer.
- The permit will be called in for a final inspection by the city.
- Upon receiving payment in full roof warranties will be issued.
Do you have hail damage or an insurance claim?
No problem. Atlantic Coast Consultants will work with your insurance company to ease the stress of the claims process. Click here for more information on Hail Damage and Insurance Claims